- Regional Research Station (RSS), Ballowal Saunkri:KVK scientists are involved in research experiments and researchers of RSS are also invited for delivering lectures during various training programmes. KVK in collaboration with RSS conducts Regional Kisan Melas twice in a year.
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA):KVK scientists act as resource personal in the trainings related to various disciplines particularly in home science.
- Department of Agriculture & Horticulture:KVK provides trainings to ASIs, ADOs and HDOs regarding the latest technologies in agriculture/horticulture. In addition, KVK scientists act as resource persons in the district level training programs of the state departments.
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairy Development:Technical guidance is provided to the technical staff of the department and on campus trainings on dairy farming are being conducted in collaboration with these departments.
- Department of soil and water conservation:Trainings on watershed development are organized for the soil conservation officers of this department, which provides valuable feedback to the scientists.
- Sugar mills of the district:Various trainings on sugarcane production and protection technologies are being conducted for the field staff of the sugar mills.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra:Training on subsidiary occupation is provided to youth by KVK scientists
- MILKFED:Trainings on clean milk production are provided to farmers in collaboration with Milkfed.
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):Training in family nutrition provided to Anganwadi workers.
- IFFCO/KRIBHCHO:KVK Scientists act as resource persons in different training programmes organized by these agencies and also provide training to their extension personnel.
Developed & Maintained By: Jatinder Singh, Programme Assistant (Computer)